How You Can Avoid Online Scams

The internet has been such a huge mark in history. There is basically nobody not familiar with what internet is. But since it has been such a great hit, people have decided to take advantage of it.

Scams = not cool. Most of the people on the internet has been scammed or hacked at least once. And when this happens, it can lead into huge trouble. Techion is here to help you avoid these vicious scams. This will not 100% guarantee that you will not be scammed. I myself have been scammed quite a few times, and I have found ways to help myself avoid them. This is what I will be sharing today, so here goes my list of ways to avoid scams:

1. Use Google - research the product or website using the best search engine in the world. Somebody else might have been scammed long before you, so why not take a look?
2. Read the Terms of Use/Terms of Service - many scams that claim to be who they are would most likely have a corrupt Terms of Use or Terms of Service. What I mean by corrupt is that it is not professional. Have a look at Microsoft's Terms of Use on their products and compare them to the website or product that you taking precautions of.
3. Don't even try signing up for the website/trying the product. This is the easiest way to avoid scams.

With these three rules, you are most likely not going to be scammed. But as I said, there is no 100% guarantee or anything. Just always be careful at all times. Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment